Re: [IPp] Daycare staff training Q

Elizabeth, try this link:

http://www.mycareconnect.com/resources.aspx

These aren't specifically for toddlers, but I think they cover the basics
well. Also, there's an Excel file I created that shows how to handle various
BG ranges. It's in a flow chart format, so it's easy for teachers to
reference. I can't attach it, so you'll have to get it thru the link above.
It's called "MCC Flow Chart." It9s just a template, so you can modify it as
needed for your toddler.

Hope that helps!

Pam, mom to Sarah, age 11, dx'd age 6, pumping Cozmo since age 7

Pam Henry

MyCareConnect
www.mycareconnect.com