Re: [IPp] AMUSEMENT PARKS AND FAST PASSES

 We just got back last week and although they say the passes are not fast passes
they used ours as one. We went in through the fast pass line of the handicap
line and was on the ride right away. Now in October I am not familiar with the
weather in Florida but I do know that you need a doctors note to get one. I was
able to get one because standing in the sun with Colin can make the insulin in
the pump go bad. The card holds up to 6 people in your party. The weather thing
may not come into play with you because I dont' know if it is hot hot like it
was last week. We didn't take anything off while he was on the ride. When you
first walk into magic kingdom they will tell you where to go but it is the
yellow building in the town square.