 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Shelby L. Brock
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Question re how long CGM sensors can stay in

We just started on the Guardian sensors last week.  Our rep told us the
party line (48 hrs) but not to let him wear it more than 6 days due to
infection of the site, etc.  What has been everyone else's experience?
Today is our 6th day but the sensor is still on and still working (and
very accurate I might add!).  How long can you really wear them?

Thanks!

Shelby
Mom to Chandler (9), Peyton (4, dx 9/05), and Sydney (3)