Re: [IPp] AMUSEMENT PARKS AND FAST PASSES

> I am just curious, Megan wears her pump inside her underwear and pants
> with a sports clip so the pump basically does not move.  We are headed
> to Hershey Park in a couple of days, she will ride some bigger rides
> do you really think I need to disconnect her minimed?

<snip>

When Lily was a young teen and we went to water parks, she
disconnected her pump most of the day. The energy loss through
constant contact with the water was enough to keep her bg's in normal
range without basal insulin. She checked bg's for lunch and snacks
and bolused accordingly. When she was on swim team, she actually had
to have carb intake to keep her bg's up while in the water with no
pump.

Michael