From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPp] Question re how long CGM sensors can stay in
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 2:40 PM

 My experience with minimed cgms with my son was not the fear of infection
but
inaccuracy if u read clinical trials accuracy drops significantly after day
3.
We had an experience where on day 5 we caliberated cgms my son went to
friends
and got some trending ok lows drand a couple sodas before calling me and when
he
then tested was 500 the cgms said 75 this happened more tha once day 5 and 6
so
caution