From: Suzanne Henbest <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPp] AMUSEMENT PARKS AND FAST PASSES
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:59 AM

I am just curious, Megan wears her pump inside her underwear and pants with
a sports clip so the pump basically does not move.  We are headed to Hershey
Park in a couple of days, she will ride some bigger rides do you really
think I need to disconnect her minimed? (I can't imagine it will come out
because it is hard to access even to bolus).....however, I don't want to
jeopardize anyone else??? I will certainly look into the pass though as my
husband who has been T1 for 30 years has charcots disease of his feet so in
addition to specially padded/built up shoes he can't walk long distances or

stand for long periods of time and I never thought about the disability
pass, that will come in handy.  It sounds like I don't need to pre-arrange
the pass which is good. Your input would be appreciated.  Suzanne