From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] AMUSEMENT PARKS AND FAST PASSES
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 10:32 AM

 We are headed to Disney in Orlando this coming October. My daughter (age 10)
and I both wear insulin pumps and are Type 1. I am very interested in hearing
from people who have been there and how to register for the fast passes and
other tips for not having troubles with pumps while we are there. Is it best
disconnect from the pump the entire time on the ride (we must be able to get
on
quickly and exit quickly) and what are other "insider" tips. Thanks
for your
help.
Linda
--
 I am doing it again! Please see my web page for the Juvenile Diabetes
Research