Re: [IPp] AMUSEMENT PARKS AND FAST PASSES

Each park has an administrative building near the entrance.  Just go
there and tell them you have a medical condition that precludes you
from being able to wait on long lines and they should give you a pass
that you can show at the front of each ride line.  You can tell them
you have diabetes and show them the pump or bring a letter from your
doctor, but with Disney that may not even be necessary.  I have heard
that Disney is very accommodating.  There are good discussions on
"Children with Diabetes" that can tell you more.  Someone there has a
site dedicated to how to handle D at Disney which is quite informative.

We went to Universal Studios last year and because we stayed on site,
we already had a "fast pass" so didn't explore the medical necessity
one.  We did ask for a fridge for the room and got one at no cost
because of medical need.  Sea World will give you a pass, but they
have very few rides - mostly exhibits.  The biggest thing there is the
Shamu show and there's no way of getting out of that line that I am
aware of.  On injections at the time, we ended up having to grab a hot
dog to eat while waiting on the line.

Have fun!!

Lorraine Sisto
email @ redacted