[IPp] AMUSEMENT PARKS AND FAST PASSES

 We are headed to Disney in Orlando this coming October. My daughter (age 10)
and I both wear insulin pumps and are Type 1. I am very interested in hearing
from people who have been there and how to register for the fast passes and
other tips for not having troubles with pumps while we are there. Is it best to
disconnect from the pump the entire time on the ride (we must be able to get on
quickly and exit quickly) and what are other "insider" tips. Thanks for your
help.
Linda
--
 I am doing it again! Please see my web page for the Juvenile Diabetes Research
Foundation 2008 Ride to Cure Diabetes: