[IPp] Infusion Sets/cartridges

Hi,  I have 5 boxes of of the Quick Sets.  They are the 43 inch  tubing, 9mm
  I also have a box about half full of the deltec cozmo cartridges.
Stephanie isn't on the pump anymore and I have no need for these.  I would
like to try and sell them (putting it towards the college fund..lol).    I
am not sure how much they are nowadays since its been over a year or two
since we've been on it. I also have a box of uni-solve wipes and I.v. Prep
wipes.   Email me at email @ redacted if your interested.   Thanks so
much and have a great day!!

Cheryl
Mom to Stephanie,