Re: [IPp] Omnipod customer service

We've been swimming every day here and have been using IV3000 over the
end where the insertion is for extra protection and it seems to help.

As far as sports, my son is too young for anything too physical so I
have no first hand experience yet, but I have heard people wrapping an
ace bandage or using the tube part of a tube sock or a sweat band for
the arm.

Lorraine Sisto
email @ redacted