Re: [IPp] Omnipod customer service

My six year old tried an insertion and said that he could barely feel it.
 He even did it himself which was one of the reasons we liked the Omnipod.
 The adhesive on the pod seems really secure, but I do have concerns with
playing sports and the pod.  I can just picture my son sliding into third
and pulling the pod off some way.  He tried to wear it on his arm for
baseball one day and it annoyed him.

I know that one rep shouldn't tarnish my image of the pump, but she just
reflects so poorly on the company.  It doesn't help that "super" Animas lady
was so over the top awesome!

Also, for those of you who have not met with a rep I highly recommend it.
 We just chose a pump last time because our doctor just recommends one pump.
 This time we have sought out all of the companies and had them come over
and do demos.  It has been really cool to research it and actually see them
to touch buttons.