Re: [IPp] Omnipod customer service

I would not base my choice of pumps on a person
My daughter has been using the pump since April and we have had a few
problems but when we called in we got great help at omnipod. She loves her
pod not having to unplug and do sports and swim and shower . Her bg reading
have been better in the last 3 months. She is 15 and not having to worry
what pocket to put your pump in and not having to chase it down in the bed
at night.   The scaring of her belly from the minimed pump, makes me wish
she had always had the omnipod. It does not even leave a red mark or scare
as the other pump did.She really would tell anyone who will lesson to get
the omni pod.
Linda
Mom of a Jenna 15  pumping for 6 years