Re: [IPp] Omnipod customer service

Well I can totally relate to what you are saying.  We never had a real
sales rep experience with Omnipod.  We contacted the local one - he
was kind, answered our questions, but referred us to our endo for the
most part.  Our endo didn't even present the Omnipod as an option
telling us it would never work on our son because he was 4, but we
insisted and we got it and we love it.

We also had a less than great experience with our trainer - but we got
trained and I never needed to contact her again.

Customer service that we contact today is very responsive.  I have
always had a good outcome when I contact them.  They don't necessarily
always give consistent answers, but again I have never had a bad
experience and they are always very very quick to respond.  And I have
had some very great experiences with their customer service.

Although I understand that you could have a bad taste in your mouth
from this experience (I would completely feel the same way) I would
base your decision on the ongoing customer service you will get as I
don't know why you would ever need to contact the sales rep again, and
more importantly on the features of the pump that you want and fit
your lifestyle.  All I can say is we love it, I would be very very
very sad if someone told me we had to give it up and I have always
been pleased with any customer service outcome I have had.

They however should give a little more attention to the front line
they send out to represent their product!!

Lorraine

Lorraine Sisto
email @ redacted