From: Elizabeth Kann
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Sent: Jul 2, 2008 10:20 AM
Subject: [IPp] Q: Combo lantus pump

 Hi, What is a combo lantus pump? Thanks, Elizabeth (mother to a 1-year-old on
the
omnipod)

From: email @ redacted
<email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPp] broken pump....back to shots
To: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 3:00 PM

 My sons pump broke 2 years ago
the day before he was to start junior
high...ugh. We switched to lantus and I
was told that lantus requires 25
percent
more so I took basal from pump
increased by 25 percent. Kept same bolus ratio.
It is scary. We since have
switched to combo lantus pump in fall for sports and
it never is easy hang in
there