RE: [IPp] Pump Reps...

 I think it's always good to know who your pump rep is. You never know when you
might need their help with something. They can be a helpful ally for you.
Sometimes, if your pump breaks and you can't get one for a couple of days, the
pump rep can get you one sooner until the other one arrives. They can be helpful
in other ways too.
 I run the support groups for our clinic so I know all the reps for the
different companies....they come out from time to time to update us on their
products and even want to sponsor things for the group.
 When Shannon started her first pump in '99, the pump rep did the training (our
endo and CDE, who wasn't yet certified at that time, were there too). When we
upgraded in '03 (different company) the company sent a trainer but it wasn't the
pump rep. I don't know how it would be done if we started a new pump right
now...things keep changing. :)

 Take care, Kerri - proud mom of 8 in western OR :)
http://www.myspace.com/txgrits1965
 "Work hard, live simply, give liberally, save wisely." - John Coblentz,
Christian Family Living