Re: [IPp] Summer Heat

Andrea has worn the Frio pump pack at the lake.  Works great.  Just make
sure you don't soak it too long or the pack over "inflates" and you can't
fit the pump it.  However, if your child as a very low basal rate, the
insulin sitting in the TUBING all day is really your biggest problem.
-Natalie

--
Mama to 4 wonderful children - and 1 on the way!
Andrea Jean 4/99 - dx 1/28/03, pumping Cozmo 10/2/03 - diluted H (U50)