Re: [IPp] Switching Pumps

Sarah,

One reason Dan picked the cozmo is that at the time he started  pumping three
years ago, their insulin cartridges held more than the other  brands.  Our
cde said that when his insulin needs increased at adolescence,  with the cozmo
he would not be forced to do extra cartridge changes because  of limited
 capacity. I don't know if the cozmo's cartridge is still bigger than the others
or
if they have adopted larger ones as well.  It is  something you might want to
keep in mind with a 9 year old boy.

Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,  19.