Re: [IPp] Switching Pumps

 We love our Animas pump, the lower basal rate was the reason we chose ours. Our
son is 4 1/2 years old, so he isn't using it himself, but once we figured it
out, it was very easy to use.

  Good luck!

  Monica
  Jonathan (4.5 yrs, dx 1/02) and Chad's (3 yrs.) mommy

email @ redacted wrote:
  Hi,
My son is currently pumping with the Deltec Cozmo. He's been using it for about
two years now and I am currently trying to switch over to the Animas IR 1250
pump. My reasons are the lower basal rate of .025, the waterproof feature, and
the food database feature. My question is are there any of you that have been
using the cozmo that have switched to the animas? Is the animas a kid friendly
pump...meaning will my 9 yr old be able to continue being independant with his
insulin pump and bolusing, correcting, etc...like he is now with the cozmo.
Thanks.
Sarah
--
Sarah-Mom to Matthew age 9 dx'ed at age 2. Four years pumping, first with MM
 Paradigm and now with Deltec Cozmo. Also Mom to Victoria age 11 Non-D, &