Re: [IPp] Switching Pumps

 My daughter has never used anything but Animas since she was 8 and she has
always handled it all herself. She is now on the 1250 and we love it so much!!!
Let me know if we can help...

  Bev, mom to Mary, 13, dx 97, pumping Animas 01

email @ redacted wrote:
  Hi,
My son is currently pumping with the Deltec Cozmo. He's been using it for about
two years now and I am currently trying to switch over to the Animas IR 1250
pump. My reasons are the lower basal rate of .025, the waterproof feature, and
the food database feature. My question is are there any of you that have been
using the cozmo that have switched to the animas? Is the animas a kid friendly
pump...meaning will my 9 yr old be able to continue being independant with his
insulin pump and bolusing, correcting, etc...like he is now with the cozmo.
Thanks.
Sarah
--
Sarah-Mom to Matthew age 9 dx'ed at age 2. Four years pumping, first with MM
 Paradigm and now with Deltec Cozmo. Also Mom to Victoria age 11 Non-D, &

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com