Re: [IPp] RE: pop-digest V2 #359

 Does Cosmo only do backup pumps when going out of the country? Animas will do
them for any trip.

  Just curious......oh do they charge like MM?
  Bev

RONDA ROBINSON <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Re: [IPp] Pump Reps...

I just wanted to let everyone know that our pump rep with my son's Cozmo
(Deltec) pump, Ann Bilderback (Dallas, Texas) is just WONDERFUL. We do most
of our correspondence with our dietician; however, Ann has always been there
if we've needed her!!!! She's helped us out in many situations such as
obtaining a back-up pump if going out of the country, helping us get a
cozmonitor when ours went out, etc., etc.

Ronda - mom to Aaron, age 10 (dx Nov. 2002)

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com