[IPp] RE: pop-digest V2 #359

Re: [IPp] Pump Reps...

I just wanted to let everyone know that our pump rep with my son's Cozmo
(Deltec) pump, Ann Bilderback (Dallas, Texas) is just WONDERFUL.  We do most
of our correspondence with our dietician; however, Ann has always been there
if we've needed her!!!!  She's helped us out in many situations such as
obtaining a back-up pump if going out of the country, helping us get a
cozmonitor when ours went out, etc., etc.

Ronda - mom to Aaron, age 10 (dx Nov. 2002)