Re: [IPp] Question about eating out

I love the Calorie King guide.  If it does not have "generic" food types, it
has enough restaurant info that we can always find a way to make an educated
guess.  It also fits in my purse (a major plus).  I looked up Chinese food
in there and it whole section on Chinese and Asian foods.  It even has
typical "county fair food"....I have yet to be unable to find guidance.  I
found it for sale on Amazon's website.  The whole title is "The Doctor's
Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carb Counter.   The also list a website at
www.CalorieKing.com.  Hope that helps!
Kristen

--
Kristen - mom of Katie (14), Joe (12) and Will (10, dxd 3/05, pumping Cosmo
since 1/06!!)