Re: [IPp] Re: Choosing a pump and using a Continous Glucose Monitor

We also went with Animas for the small basal increments as our daughter was
16 months old when she started pumping. I agree also that the water proof
feature is more important than we thought in the beginning. Just last night
 Mackenzie played in the sprinkler and got soaking wet. Her pouch was soaked and
her pump was fine. We have always had good experiences when dealing with
costumer service, which is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Cyndi
Mom to Cody 15
Jacob 4
Mackenzie 2, dx at 13 months and pumping Animas since 16  months