Re: [IPp] Just started pumping...infusion set problems!!!

Hi Lori,
Giulia was at a certain period allergic too, so I put  a Tegaderm on
her skin a insert the set on top of it. It worked really well until
we changed and now she uses the silouette, and don't put tegaderm on
it anymore as she isn't allergic to the glue they use. She is 9 and
also uses Cozmo. The silouete she says is less painfull and less
itchy than the sofset. I don't know about the Cleo 90.
Good luck, and try to sleep....
Manuela
Le 24-juil.-06 ` 21:54, Lori Venable a icrit :