Re: [IPp] temporary basal rates on long car journeys

We just moved from Arizona to WV/OH/PA border area (we haven't found a house
yet) & I was told to increase basals as well.  Of course I am stubborn & I
didn't so we had low 200's practically the whole trip!  Next time, I will
increase basal & I recommend you do it as well.

Rachel - Single mom to Cole, 8, pumping at 4, dx'd at 23 months

--
Rachel A - email @ redacted

The only difference between the saint and sinner is that every saint has a
past, and every sinner has a future.
     - Oscar Wilde, 1854 - 1900