Re: [IPp] Just started pumping...infusion set problems!!!

Hey Lori,
A friend of mine was telling me about the Cleo and she said the Cleo used
 different tape than the Inset's. I want to say she said tagaderm but not sure
if
 that is true. It sounds like she is definately allergic. When we first
 started pumping I tried the IV3000 on Mackenzie and it started making her break
 out. Not at first but over a period of time of continuously wearing one. We use
the  Inset. It is also a 90* set like the Cleo. It has it's own inserter and
we  really like them. She doesn't use any elma cream or any other numbing
cream.

I hope someone can give you some advice and maybe you can stay on the Cleo
but if not the Inset 6mm are basically the same.

Cyndi
Mom to Cody 15
Jacob 4
Mackenzie 2, dx at 13 months and pumping at 16  months