Re: [IPp] Re: Choosing a pump and using a Continous Glucose Monitor

We also use the 6 mm Inset with the Animas pump and it has been great! My
6 year old actually can do his own insertion now! He wears on either side
of the abdomen or buttocks.  Another reason the Animas pump is great is
it's size.  I do know that it's smaller than Cozmo, especially when the
Cozmonitor is attached.

Speech-Language Pathologist