Re: [IPp] infusion sets for skitterish girl

My daughter is also very thin, she is only two and has been pumping since
 she was 16 months old. She has always used the 90* set. She uses the Inset 6mm
and has never had any problems. We don't use any numbing cream either and she
does really well with the site changes. We just have to distract her. She
gets a  book read to her or a special treat while changing her site.

Cyndi
Mom to Cody 15
Jacob 4
Mackenzie 2, dx at 13 months and pumping Animas since 16  months