Re: [IPp] infusion sets for skitterish girl

My son is extremely thin....we use the angled Comforts (which are the same
thing as Accuchecks mini tenders.  You can also get numbing cream, but we
tried it without and in his rear, he generally does not feel too much and
then it is forgotten till the next site change.
Kristen

--
Kristen - mom of Katie (14), Joe (12) and Will (10, dxd 3/05, pumping Cosmo
since 1/06!!)