[IPp] infusion sets for skitterish girl

Hello all,

We are in the process of deciding on a pump to get for our six year old
daughter.  A rep from one of the three pump companies came by to demonstrate
their pump. She also had a Thinset infusion set that she implanted into me (my
daughter was not home).  It did not hurt at all when it went in but I have to
admit that I did notice it's presence as the day went on.  My daughter is very
skitterish about these things, which is why we like the idea of a pump as she
has not gotten used to injections.  We likteraly have four battles each day
when it is time for an injection.  I am afraid that if she felt the infusion
set that she would reject this whole thing.  Do any of you have any
recommendations and advice about what infusion sets to use for a thin six year
old who is extremely afraid of needles and such?  Any similar experiences?

Tom Pearson