Re: [IPp] temporary basal rates on long car journeys

Hi Maya,
when we travel by car we add a 10 to 15 %. I also take non carbo
food, such as cherry tomatoes, carrots, olives,... So that the kids
can be busy eating with no harm for the rest.
Have a safe trip,
Manuela, mom to Giulia, 9, under Cozmo since 2004
Le 20-juil.-06 ` 11:12, Maya Bachner a icrit :