Re: [IPp] Constant glucose tracking may not improve outcomes

In a message dated 7/19/2006 8:26:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Just  because the study doesn't confirm the assumed benefit of CGM
doesn't make  it suspect.  The small size is perfectly appropriate for
a preliminary  study of this question.  That's why the study
investigators say that  more study is needed...

Octavia, mom to Ailsa

No, but I think some of the other factors I mentioned do.  There are a  lot
of qualifiers and hedge-words in the report of the results as well.

Mary