Re: [IPp] Constant glucose tracking may not improve outcomes

Just because the study doesn't confirm the assumed benefit of CGM
doesn't make it suspect.  The small size is perfectly appropriate for
a preliminary study of this question.  That's why the study
investigators say that more study is needed...

Octavia, mom to Ailsa