From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:21 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Continuous Monitoring Insurance Coverage

Jenny,
Thanks for the info.  Another question:  how do you decide what  days
your
son should be on the monitor?  Are you using it mostly to track  trends
rather
than to catch lows?

And Joy, please keep us informed on how you are doing with the  monitor.

You guys are the pioneers and have a lot to teach us!

Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19,
and
guardian of Mike,  19.