From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:46 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Continuous Monitoring Insurance Coverage

If it's continuous, how do you use it more or less often?  Do some
people
just use it at night?  Don't you have to sync it with your bg  monitor
once a
day?

Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19,
and
guardian of Mike,  19.

In a message dated 7/18/2006 10:39:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,