From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jamie
Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:37 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPp] Continuous Monitoring Insurance Coverage

 it's funny(NOT) to hear you guys talking about this needing to be
replaced
every year. I have not heard that once from my minimed rep nor have I
seen it on
the website. I REALLY hate when they leave little details like that
out!!!
 If I were to get insurance to cover, would they be inclined to buy me a
new one
every year??

 Jamie Anderson-mom to Zachary(13 Dx 7/05 and pumping since 8/05),
Cleo(10 Dx
3/04 and pumping since 11/04), Jamison(7), and Addalyn(1)