[IPp] Cool program free stuff!

Pumpers and Friends,
    In the mail today I got a letter from Accu-Chek about their infusion
sets. If you go to http://www.chooseyourset.com and fill out form you can
get free samples of the Accu-Chek infusion set. One thing they don't make
sets for the Paradigm pumps :-( but every other pump can use them.  Also
there is some other cool things on the site so look around.
It don't say anything about it on the website but in the letter it does say
the offer ends on August 21, 2006 so if you like to try another set here is
your change.

I'm going to try the Rapid-D. As when I was using their pump you could not
get the Rapid-D.
        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                    Rodney