From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Joe & Terri
Wolfrom
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 11:43 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Precision Xtra Meter

 We use the Precision Xtra for blood ketone testing. It does take a
large amount
of blood, and special strips for ketone testing ... but it has been
worth it. We
keep one box around (8 strips) at a time and refill the prescription
when we use
the last one of the 8. Our son is 15 and he finds the "pee in a cup"
style to be
embarrassing, especially at school.

 The Precision meter is our backup blood glucose tester, so we also keep
one box
of test strips on hand. The CozMonitor and Freestyle sometimes return
readings
that don't seem to make sense (too high or too low) and we like having
another
brand around to double check.

Terri