Re: [IPp] Continuous Monitoring Insurance Coverage

If it's continuous, how do you use it more or less often?  Do some  people
just use it at night?  Don't you have to sync it with your bg  monitor once a
day?

Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,  19.

In a message dated 7/18/2006 10:39:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,