[IPp] Sof Set problems

Are there special guidelines for using the Sof-Sets?? I am getting every
other one to last and its driving me!! I have even started taping the
two plastic wings down to make sure that they dont fall off with
sweat. As I mentioned before I am using IV prep, Mastisol, their two
pieces of tape, four pieces of medical tape and occasionally Liam adds
another layer of tegaderm!!

Do they only work in certain sites? We have had issues in both the arms
and the legs. He wont try the belly or the butt with this site. I have
FOUR free boxes. I have to get this to work!! What am I doing wrong????

Barb (mom to Liam 8yr dx3/00 and Brandon 12yrthe unknown child)

www.diabetesadvocacy.com   email @ redacted