RE: [IPp] Continuous Monitoring Insurance Coverage

 We Would Love it also, But out of Pocket We Can't see $999 each year. Yes it
would be Great for nights. one reason I was looking into it.. I just wish More
Insurance Co seen How Great this Item is and How Good it can be..

Amy
Mom to Amanda Dx 2/17/05

Amy
There are two seasonal diversions that can ease
the bite of any winter. One is the January thaw.
The other is the seed catalogues. ~Hal Borland