From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Jennifer
White
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 4:04 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Continuous Monitoring Insurance Coverage

We have been pursuing coverage for my son's Medtronic Guardian RT since
February and we just heard that it is going to be covered.  My husband's
employer researched it and decided to override the two insurance denials
that I have gotten thus far.  (Denials came because the continuous
monitor is not approved for children under 18.)  They will be
reimbursing us for the unit and paying for the sensors from now on.  (We
are upgrading to the Medtronic Paradigm Real-Time system, but they use
the same sensors anyways!)

Jenny White

Tommy White, dx 4/4/05