[IPp] Adhesion problems

A product that we've had a lot of luck with for both adhesion and
preventing irritation with the adhesive on my son's skin is Bard
wipes.  We prep with an alcohol wipe, then Bard, then put in the
Silhouette manually (Minimed angled set).  No problems with adhesion
through sweat or swimming since we've been doing this - we've used
this prep set up for about 3 yrs. now.

Good luck,