From: email @ redacted
Date: 07/12/06 22:07:58
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] OK, now I'm getting mad!

Melissa,

We also just use an IV prep pad.  I rub it on pretty vigorously, then  wait
  until it is just a little drier than tacky to put the set in. If it's too
wet
or too dry it doesn't hold as well.  Dan has never had a problem  with a
site
coming loose in water.  I know every kid's skin in different,  but I hope
this helps.

Mary
Mom of Dan,  15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike,  19.

In a message dated 7/12/2006 11:09:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,