Re: [IPp] Re:-sets and water

 We were trained to use both but to make sure it is dry between each application
= alcohol, circle of Certain Dri antiperspirant (no deodorant), IV prep around
the Certain Dri, IV3000, IV prep and then insert through......her's stay
on....she didn't even loose one with all the sweating and swimming in Italy.....

  Bev

email @ redacted wrote:
  Maybe this has something to do with it -- Dan uses angled sets as well,
silhouettes, and as I said has never had a problem with water. He uses butt and
thigh sites. Also, Melissa, I'm not sure you need both the alcohol pad and
the IV prep. I thought the IV prep contained a cleansing agent as well, so the
alcohol would not be necessary. If you're using both, maybe you're diluting
the sticky stuff with the alcohol. We were trained just to use the IV prep.

Mary
Mom of Dan, 15 (dx 4-01, pumping since 5-03), Chris, 23, Carrie, 19, and
guardian of Mike, 19.

In a message dated 7/13/2006 1:31:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,