Re: [IPp] IV preps/Insurance

I have found that the substitute IV Prep that the insurance company supplied
last time was vastly inferior to the actual IV Prep brand.  We had numerous
sites fall out until we bought our own.  Just bringing it up because you
might want to try a particular brand out before buying a year's supply on
EBay!

Good luck,
Octavia, mom to Ailsa