Re: [IPp] IV preps/Insurance

My insurance (Anthem) does not cover these site "extras" either.  Could you
give us your ebay reference, or was it a one time deal?  I found them at an
on line site for less than Smiths charges, but not enough less to hassle
with it.
Kristen
--
Kristen - mom of Katie (14), Joe (12) and Will (10, dxd 3/05, pumping Cosmo
since 1/06!!)