Re: [IPp] OK, now I'm getting mad!

The only comment I can make is that my son's, age 13, site will come out if
it is new and he goes swimming or doing an activity where he sweats
profusely right afterwards (like mowing, etc.).  We usually try to plan
ahead and make sure he's not doing anything like that for at least 4 hours
after a new site change.  Alot of times, he likes to shower right before we
do a new site change and we usually wait until he's dried off real good.  I
can't think of anything else that I would do differently than you.  Sounds
as if you are putting on plenty of adhesive.  Good Luck!

Debbie Crawford
Elberton, GA
mom to Kendall, 13; pumping Cozmo (04/03)