Re: [IPp] family bed

Is she really getting up to use the bathroom or is she waking up
because she is low/high overnight?  Do you check her sugar overnight?
Maybe she is getting "funny feelings" at night from out-of-range
sugars and that leads her to feel the need for mom and dad.  We
co-sleep with our 3 year old, so I see nothing wrong with a family
bed, but clearly, this is a change from her previous, well-established
baseline.  If you are not already doing so, I would start doing some
overnight sugar readings.

Good luck,
Octavia, mom to Ailsa

On 7/13/06, email @ redacted <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Good Morning All,
>
 > I haven't seen this topic addressed in our forum but then again I only joined
 > about 9 months ago. My daughter is almost 12 and was diagnosed in December
2004.
 > Prior to diagnosis, Frances would crawl into bed with us during the night
about
 > 2-3 times a week, usually around 5am after she woke to use the restroom.
Since